Chargrilled Beef With
Serves - 4 People Preperation Time - 15 minutes Cook Time - 10 minutes
2 green kiwifruit
4 beef blade steaks
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 cup coriander leaves
1 cup continental parsley leaves
1 garlic glove
1 tbs white wine vinegar
1/2 tsp chili flakes
Steamed small potatoes, to serve
Green beans, to serve
Kiwifruit balls, to serve
Recipe supplied by Woolworths.
For more great recipes visit their website in the link below
1. Halve kiwifruit and scoop flesh into a small food processor, reserving skins. Place steaks onto a board and rub both sides with fleshy sides of kiwifruit skins. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, reserve 2 tsp oil and add remainder to processor with coriander, parsley, garlic, vinegar and chilli flakes. Process until almost smooth. Season to taste with salt.
3. Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Wipe steaks with paper towel and rub with reserved oil. Cook steaks for 4 minutes on each side for medium rare or to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover loosely with foil and rest for 4 minutes.
4. Slice steaks and serve with potatoes, beans and kiwifruit balls, drizzled with chimichurri sauce.
5. Fleshy sides of kiwifruit skins. set
6. Aside for 15 minutes.
preparation time: + marinating + resting